HT's FLY PATTERNS
- Partridge, Mike Weaver Arrowpoint
Barbless Dry Fly, #18
- Dubbing: Fine black fur
- White or very pale grey poly yarn
- Black cock hackle
- Whip silk down shank of hook toward bend, starting at 1/8 distance from eye.
- Apply dubbing and build thin body working forward to 1/4 distance from eye.
- Tie in poly yarn, sloping back low over body. No longer than shank of hook.
- Tie in black hackle in front of poly yarn. Make 3 turns of the hackle only.
- Tie off behind eye. Clear varnish.
Return To HT's Fly Page
[ CFFC Home Page | Glyndwr Fishery Home Page ]