ANTIQUE FISHING TACKLE
Line Winder / Line Drier
- Handle: 19cm long
- Winder Device attachement 26cm long
- Winder Arms Span 24cm
- Winding surface area: 7cm x 57cm girth
- Collapsible Line Winder / Drier
- Spring opening
- Used for older style fly lines made of silk and other natural materials,
- and later for rayon and other synthetic lines.
- Has hanging hook (not shown) on butt of wooden handle.
- Unknown origin
- Trademark: None
- Just attach your reel of line to the rings on the handle,
- and run the line around the winder once,
- then wind off the line.
- Takes just a few seconds to run off 100 metres
Return To Antique Tackle List
[ HT's Home Page ]
Glyndwr Fishery Crediton Fly Fishing Club